Ultra Peptide Eye Cream – The ultimate in eye renewal
- Posted on: Aug 12 2021
Eye contact is a very important part of body language for communication and conversation. It not only helps us to bond, but it is one of the most powerful ways to convey confidence and build trust. Unfortunately, the eye area can be one of the first places that begins to show signs of aging; and wrinkles, puffiness, hollowness, or just straight up looking fatigued are no boost to anyone’s self-esteem.
Sun exposure, poor nutrition, low hydration, and smoking are a few factors that make this delicate area particularly prone to deterioration, and perfect for corrective serums, gels, and creams. In addition to environmental stressors, the eye area is prone to premature signs of aging.
So why is the skin around the eyes so vulnerable to oxidative stress?
- There is literally a hollow space under the eyes. This lack of bone structure makes the appearance of this area dependent on the strength and thickness of the tissue that covers it, which decreases as we age.
- This tissue is missing fat and muscle which helps make skin firm and plump. Lack of these supportive elements makes the skin more prone to becoming loose and caving in.
- The skin under the eyes is very thin and can easily develop fine lines and laxity causing visible symptoms of poor diet, lack of sleep, and stress such as dark circles and puffiness.
It’s for these reasons that delicate eye tissue can benefit from an effective cream and that eye treatments remain at the top of the list for top-selling beauty products.
When considering eye creams, look for active ingredients that help ward off these three signs of aging:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles – Gentle Hydroxy Acids such as from White Willow bark along with Peptides help to stimulate our own production of collagen and elastin keeping skin taught and elastic.
- Dark Circles – Soy Peptides help fade excess pigment due to sun damage while lightening circles helping to brighten the eye area and reduce blotchiness.
- Puffiness – Rice Bran Extract increases microcirculation helping to decongest tissue reducing water retention in the under eye area.
When developing the Azul Blue Diamond Ultra Peptide Eye Cream, all three of our patients’ major skin challenges were addressed in one product.
Ultra Peptide Eye Cream is a cornerstone for any anti-aging program and helps rejuvenate the under eye area both immediately and long term. Peptides derived from Rice Bran, Soybean, and Silk have been clinically shown to dramatically reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes (35% reduction after 8 weeks). With consistent use, they activate tissue growth factor (TGF-beta) stimulating collagen synthesis promoting firm skin. Clinical trials of Matrixyl 3000® showed a 33% decrease in wrinkle density and a 23% reduction in the amount of wrinkles after 12 weeks of treatment.
- Matrixyl 3000® – A powerful combination of Peptides that improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
- Soy Peptides and Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract– Reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. They improve skin smoothness and texture.
- Avocado Oil– A rich oil that penetrates skin and contains antioxidant properties.
- Aloe– Heals, moisturizes, and soothes.
- Coconut Oil– Moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Grapeseed Oil– Protects the skin from free radicals and premature aging with antioxidant properties.
- Jojoba– Moisturizes and reconditions the skin.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)– Soothes inflammation and promotes regeneration.
Azul Blue Diamond Ultra Peptide Eye Cream’s active ingredients are nestled in a natural base of Avocado, Coconut, Grapeseed, and Jojoba Oils enriched with Aloe and Vitamin E. It is suitable for all skin types and is highly recommended to soften deep lines, plump furrows, and reduce the appearance of crepey skin around the eye.
Try this ultimately active, moisturizing, and deeply penetrating Peptide combination for your delicate eye area during the month of September and receive 30% OFF!
Posted in: Uncategorized